Yuri makes solo debut with 'Into You'




Article: "Fall for me this fall" Yuri achieves solo debut after 11 years

Source: MK Sports via Naver

1. [+602, -72] I'm not lying, the song's super good. It's a trendy melody.

2. [+233, -23] The song's so addictive, I'm really "into it"

3. [+163, -20] Yuri-ya, let's hit daebak

4. [+98, -11] I like the song. I have a feeling I'll have this on repeat every day for a while.

5. [+77, -10] The melody and hook are great, but the music video is even better

6. [+29, -5] I personally think the timing of this is wrong. There was a time when even Lee Hyori named her a sexy queen to continue her name but she went into acting as her personal promo and now she's doing a rushed solo when Soshi is past their peak... Her solo should've been out around the time Taetiseo was promoting. Any time before would've been better than now.

7. [+23, -3] "Into" Yuri

8. [+23, -6] She's perfect from her face, vocal, dance, body, personality... I love you, unni.. I want to be born as you in my next life..

9. [+18, -1] Can they please dress her better? Why do they dress in such tacky and outdated clothes? She'd look better in just jeans and a t-shirt

10. [+15, -2] I like the feel of the song

-