The East Light's Lee Seok Cheol touches on why the remaining members might be silent


Article: The East Light's Lee Seok Cheol, "I think the remaining members are staying quiet because of their dreams"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+551, -6] The ones remaining and staying quiet are basically complicit in the assault. It doesn't matter what their future or dreams are when they're willing to let their greed take priority over doing what's right. There's no point in helping them if they ever come out in the future saying they suffered the same abuse.

2. [+436, -3] Using dreams as a collateral, bad ba$tards

3. [+368, -2] Because they're scared... and don't know what will happen. It doesn't necessarily have to be for their dreams. If anyone sees someone get abused, they're first scared that it could happen to them...

4. [+34, -0] I support the two who were brave enough to come forward

5. [+32, -1] They're going to get hate anyway once they debut later

6. [+32, -0] I'm sure they'll feel happy achieving their dreams later in exchange for silence

7. [+28, -0] I understand how the remaining kids must feel and their decision to stay quiet... but I hope they realize that their silence will come with consequences. No one will want to listen to the music of someone who was complicit in such abuse...

8. [+17, -0] Unless the other members come forward and act as a unit, they will never be forgiven later on. They may even suffer worse abuse in the future.

9. [+13, -1] I'm sure it was hard to reach this point but I'm glad they did and I hope the other members feel brave enough to work as a group and file a lawsuit. I'm sure they're afraid of suffering worse abuse, not just losing their dreams.

10. [+11, -0] The people who need to step up right now are the parents of the remaining members. They need to convince the members to come forward as well. Now that I'm older and a member of society with my own kids, I realize that the decisions I made at that age were made with cloudy judgment. Staying quiet at times like this will come back to haunt you later on in life. If their parents are reading this, I hope they help their kids realize that it's not about protecting them now but about helping them realize that there's something more important to life than just your own dreams.

-