Rapper D. Ark and ex-girlfriend claim everything has been resolved in public apology



Article: [Official Statement] D. Ark, "I apologize for causing a stir... I solved all misunderstandings with my ex"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,847, -46] Quite a promiscuous life for a 15 year old

2. [+1,845, -49] He's a mess ㅋㅋㅋ according to his ex, he begged her for a few hours to do it, promising that he wouldn't c*m in her ㅋㅋㅋ I've never been so disgusted with a 15 year old in my life

3. [+1,555, -50] I think both of them are crazy

4. [+176, -5] A handwritten apology ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ does he think he's a celebrity? Why don't you attend school and write this there ㅡㅡ

5. [+159, -1] Judging by his handwriting, it seems like he should be writing "I promise I won't be late" and yet he has a sex scandal ㅋㅋ

6. [+145, -1] Already so promiscuous...

7. [+138, -5] Did you all see his ex's picture? Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're birds of a feather, aigoo ya ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If my own son or daughter was acting like this at 15, I'd be so embarrassed of them. Imagine how much his parents bragged about him being a TV star and now they have to suffer all this embarrassment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+103, -0] Look at this minor acting so confident about a sex scandal, he doesn't even sound embarrassed

9. [+95, -3] ㅋㅋ Does sleeping with a little kid like this even feel like anything? He's just acting like an adult

10. [+89, -1] I find the woman super weird too. Why would you even deal with a 15 year old begging you for sex and then only come out now with this scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and D. Ark is super promiscuous for already wanting to do it at 15... what a flop of an image

-


Article: D. Ark's ex-girlfriend, "There was nothing forced, He apologized and we resolved any ill feelings"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+3,580, -108] Even a 15 year old is having sex nowadays... this is bad

2. [+3,246, -210] As if it isn't makjang already that she slept with a minor but first she claimed it was sexual harassment and now she's claiming it isn't. She is tainting the #metoo movement.

3. [+2,756, -55] 15 years old... what in the world... !!!!!

4. [+194, -2] When I was 15, I went around trying to catch crickets.... sex at 15.... I guess I was really innocent back then...

5. [+183, -3] I'm just scared of him now... I don't care how talented he is, I just don't find him endearing..

6. [+150, -16] Shouldn't this woman be prosecuted? She had sex with a minor, didn't she??????

7. [+124, -3] Neither of them are normal~~~

8. [+122, -1] I'm scared I'm going to have children like him

9. [+94, -0] So are only trash allowed on 'Show Me the Money'?????

10. [+83, -1] His first impression was already negative for me so I'm not even surprised

-