Old school ulzzang Yoo Hye Joo gets married


Article: Who is Yoo Hye Joo's husband? Flight attendant who is a Joo Jin Mo lookalike 'really handsome'

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+245, -14] Eh? Why is this in the news?

2. [+178, -21] Woman's gorgeous, man's super handsome. As the saying goes, birds of a feather. I guess feminazis can get with ilbe members.

3. [+146, -19] Who is she though........

4. [+32, -6] She's a natural beauty... just gorgeous

5. [+29, -2] Her ex's current girlfriend is a flight attendant too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27, -4] I remember she was a high school student on 'Ulzzang Generation'... now she's already getting married ㅠㅜㅠ

7. [+17, -5] Wow~ that woman really is pretty~~

8. [+15, -0] She was an ulzzang star famous back when Cyworld minihompies were still a thing ㅜㅜㅜㅜ suddenly in nostalgia. Be happy, unni!

9. [+15, -3] So many articles about Afreeca BJs and ulzzangs in the news lately

10. [+12, -3] She's the ulzzang of my childhood, congratulations on your marriage

-

Source: Nate

1. [+124, -7] She looks like a real ulzzang but I don't get why people like Hong Youngki are considered one too

2. [+94, -18] Our Hye Joo unni ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wish her happiness!!!

3. [+61, -6] Why is an article about a commoner in the news..

4. [+24, -3] I'm in my late twenties and I suddenly miss the Cyworld days~~~ ㅠㅠ congratulations! Women liked her a lot because she was so natural, just so pretty

5. [+19, -4] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She was a super famous ulzzang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess the saying is true that you're really fated for certain people in life. Be happy~~

6. [+19, -7] She's making me nostalgic for my teen years, be happy~

7. [+12, -2] Her beauty could easily beat any current idol... she's actually actress-tier

8. [+12, -2] She's so pretty! I saw her latest Instagram pictures and she hasn't changed at all! Now she's what I'd call a true ulzzang...

9. [+12, -2] She was the only ulzzang that actually looked like one ㅋㅋㅋ I guess she never ended up marrying that longtime boyfriend of hers

10. [+10, -1] Her face is still as pretty as I remember it

-