'My Ajusshi' wins drama daesang at 'The Seoul Awards'


Article: 'The Seoul Awards' My Ajusshi wins drama daesang

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+811, -170] Such a high class drama. Congratulations. I won't be able to forget Park Dong Hoon and Lee Ji Ahn.

2. [+676, -149] Congratulations ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy for them

3. [+647, -157] My Ajusshi ♡ the best drama of my life ♡  congratulations

4. [+50, -17] Daebak!!! Finally it's being recognized as a high class drama ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ it's the best drama of my life ㅜㅜ I miss Ji Ahn and all the people of Hookyedong ㅜㅜ I hope Ji Ahn has achieved peace and is living life by loving herself?... I miss you... I want to see Ji Ahn as an adult ㅜㅜ anyway, congratulations~~~♡♡

5. [+40, -10] Certainly a great drama, one of the best ones of my life

6. [+38, -13] The best of my life, please don't comment unless you've seen it ㅠㅠ

7. [+36, -8] The best of my life... I cried a lot, reflected, made me want to live kindly... and I became a fan of Lee Sun Kyun and IU. Thank you, this summer was spent happily thanks to you ^^♡♡

8. [+36, -8] The best

9. [+32, -9] Definitely a great drama

10. [+26, -7] I've been watching reruns lately, congratulations. The drama's a gem out of many.

-