Lee Jooyeon looks classy at an awards ceremony


Article: Lee Jooyeon 'shy smile at showing skin'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+547, -32] She must have some charm if she gets to date all those top stars..

2. [+430, -91] She has a really pretty face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but she's definitely the type that men like and women hate~ like Kang Minkyung

3. [+186, -28] Pretty girl~

4. [+19, -8] I'm asking out of genuine curiosity. I have no ill feelings towards her. What's her representative work???? What is she known for??? I've never seen her in the news for actual work, only photos of her at events like this...

5. [+19, -7] Why bother wearing it if you're going to be busy covering yourself up?

6. [+15, -5] I didn't know back then when I was watching 'Reply' but after watching re-runs again, her acting is really TOP 5 when it comes to bad acting. I was too embarrassed to finish watching.

7. [+9, -3] She's honestly pretty

8. [+8, -2] So what's her representative work~?

9. [+8, -0] Please just wear turtle necks if you're going to be self conscious of your outfit like this

10. [+8, -2] What is she attending this event as? An SNS star?

-