Jung Hae In takes a twin selca with his lookalike Kim Jung Hyun


Article: Anchorman Kim Jung Hyun takes selca with lookalike Jung Hae In 'believable twins'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+405, -7] This picture shows that they have a similar vibe, they look like brothers ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+307, -5] I'd believe it if they were brothers

3. [+191, -7] Even their make up looks similar

4. [+27, -2] I didn't expect much but the moment I saw the picture, I couldn't find which one was Jung Hae In

5. [+20, -6] Which one is Jung Jae In? Left? Right?

6. [+16, -4] Wow, they look the same~!!

7. [+15, -2] This is doppelganger level.. too similar for me to tell apart

8. [+13, -1] ;;; even their hair styles are the same

9. [+12, -2] Surprising ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they could pass as twins ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+9, -2] They both really do give off the same vibe

-