Han Ye Seul is a human Barbie in stunning full body shots


Article: "A real life Barbie doll" Han Ye Seul, the top queen in both body and face

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+904, -30] So damn amazing, she's super pretty... how would you believe that her visuals are 38 years old?

2. [+622, -25] Wow~~~~~~ so pretty~

3. [+555, -27] This is a picture that I can't help but comment on.. what does age matter when you're this gorgeous?

4. [+28, -1] Wow... I always thought Han Ye Seul to be the prettiest Korean celebrity but with all the selcas she's been posting lately, I've been getting annoyed and thinking I'd rather hear news of a new drama she picked up but when I actually click on her selcas, all that annoyance goes away and I'm just like.. huk.. goddess.

5. [+26, -1] That picture on the left is stunning...

6. [+22, -1] I'm speechless

7. [+20, -3] A true celebrity from head to toe. Now this is the kind of visual worthy of the celebrity name. Just look at that aura...

8. [+19, -2] Personal opinion but I feel like her style has changed a lot since she dated Teddy. She used to be so feminine but after the break up, she seems more into trendy styles.

9. [+19, -0] I admit, pretty amazing..

10. [+16, -2] Wow... a visual that time doesn't affect

-