Han Seohee writes SNS post alluding to TOP's SNS return



Article: "How dare you crawl back out?" Han Seohee's new post is an attack on Big Bang's TOP and YG?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"Don't you think of coming back. How dare you crawl back out? I heard you've been telling everyone around you that I got money from you. That I'm a kkot-baem? How much did you blab about that that even I've heard of it? Stop talking about me. A least talk after you've actually given me money. You're rich. I was going to stay quiet because it seemed like you were staying on the down low but I think I'm going to speak up now that I see you uploading on Instagram ㅎㅎ. I won't lie like you did and call you an XX-baem though. You know, right? How many of your company scandals that I've hidden? I think I'm so nice. Journalists are always badgering me, 'Seohee-ssi, just expose it all', 'let's please expose them', but I rejected them because I was scared of you guys but I should've just done it then. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Why do you think I went there on that day? You know, right? And please act your age. Stop acting like you're such an artist. You're just an ajusshi."

1. [+1,108, -32] Expose it all and go down with him ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,019, -25] Expose it all!! Fighting!

3. [+697, -47] Birds of a feather

4. [+136, -2] This was actually refreshing to read. TOP's pride must've been pretty damn hurt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+100, -11] She's making this a lot more entertaining ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suddenly I want to support her

6. [+100, -1] There must be something going on with Yang-ssi too

7. [+78, -20] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But you're crawling back out too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+66, -3] Please expose them ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+66, -2] Should we support her??? It's fun watching fights break out ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+64, -11] Han Seohee fighting

11. [+60, -1] Expose them all, you have nothing left to lose anyway ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+48, -8] Wow TOP's pathetic...

13. [+37, -7] I love you, Han Seohee, expose them all

-


Source: Naver

1. [+690, -153] And who are 'you' to be crawling back out? I don't want to see you in the news anymore

2. [+396, -50] Why is she acting so confident? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+359, -48] Wasn't she the one who did all the attention wh*re antics on SNS instead of reflecting? ㅋㅋ

4. [+206, -36] No one would care if you stayed quiet, why do you bother opening your mouth and getting hate?

5. [+181, -35] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pathetic ㅜ

6. [+104, -17] Please expose him.... I really don't want to see that TOP ba$tard crawling back out again

7. [+90, -9] Not sure what's going on but she should expose him. It's obvious he's going to make a comeback after time has passed and he's going to be making money again too. That's not fair.

8. [+67, -3] We hear you, now expose him

9. [+76, -16] Should I get the popcorn ready? I hate Han Seohee but I want her to expose them. Whatever the case, the truth will come out.

10. [+61, -7] Both sides are pathetic ㅠ he's pathetic for spreading rumors that she's a kkot-baem and she's pathetic for making threats over Instagram

-