Choiza says he's got marriage on his mind



Article: Choiza, "I've been wanting to get married lately, my ideal woman is someone who's fun"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+323, -12] I feel like he's going to get married to a super pretty and reserved woman. Like Lee Dong Gun, who has different types for dating and marriage ㅋ

2. [+120, -20] Well Sull is quite fun ㅎㅎ

4. [+74, -6] His ideal type is someone fun... Jinri?

5. [+21, -0] He looks like someone you'd find in those farm life documentaries

6. [+19, -7] Well he can meet a Choibo then

7. [+18, -0] I bet you 95% that he'll get married to someone younger by 10 years. He's into younger girls, and then looks and personality next.

8. [+17, -3] I'd say his chances of getting married got messed up because of Sulli

9. [+16, -9] Sulli: ?????????

10. [+8, -0] Maybe Sulli tried to shard to be fun to live up to his standards and ruined herself ㅠ

-