April makes comeback with 'Oh! My Mistake'


Article: "Oh! My Mistake" April becomes more confident in the face of love

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+144, -30] I'm sorry but they missed their timing for fame... I think they're going to end up like Rainbow before disappearing...

2. [+106, -11] I liked 'April Story' ㅜㅜ and the members are pretty too

3. [+96, -11] I remember they were on a TV show about fulfilling fan wishes and they were asked to do all sorts of things like visit a choding and teach them their dance, get on a bus and sing for the passengers... and they did it all with a smile and worked hard. I gained a good impression of them after that.. They have good songs too~

4. [+15, -1] With the way DSP is being run lately, it really was better back when Lee Ho Yeon was CEO. He had a good eye for things.

5. [+14, -5] Who are they though...

6. [+13, -6] It's about time April gets more popular, let's soar

7. [+10, -2] Their song 'Hold My Hand' is super good... not a fan but I really wish them the best!!! They have a good singer and the members are all pretty

8. [+6, -1] This album feels a bit empty... I really liked when they were promoting 'Blue Bird'...

-