Amber shows off her arm of tattoos


Article: f(x) Amber, one arm full of tattoos... unique charisma

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+1,810, -253] Do people really think that looks pretty and cool..? I find it gross

2. [+1,499, -230] What's the point of tattoos???

3. [+1,413, -184] I hate seeing tattooed men or women out on the streets smoking

4. [+84, -25] Why should anyone have to explain to you why they have a tattoo or cut their hair short? You guys realize you're the ones who should be minding your own business as long as the decisions of others don't affect your life? Just be cool, guys.

5. [+67, -26] What's so wrong with getting tattoos? ㅋㅋㅋ I don't want them but I don't care if others do. This is why Korea's such a problem.

6. [+55, -19] I'm really confused as to whether she's a woman or a man

7. [+55, -23] Ah really gross

8. [+53, -35] Honestly, is she a lesbian?

9. [+40, -13] I bet she is lesbian

10. [+39, -17] The way she talks... and acts in her YouTube videos... she seems more like a man. I'm not the only one who thinks she might be lesbian, am I?

11. [+36, -13] A bit too many tattoos, everything's better in moderation

12. [+33, -15] That won't look so cool once she gets old...

-