Zico is preparing to leave Block B in November


Article: [Exclusive] "Zico looking to set out on his own" Block B to break in November

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+275, -26] Honestly, I don't know for how much longer Zico should be expected to pull the other members. The other members are so equally unpopular that I can see why Zico would get out ㅋㅋ

2. [+258, -22] It's about time... he was the breadwinner all this time

3. [+195, -12] It's obvious to the eye that he has a different music style than the rest of them... He seems more connected to Fancy Child than Block B. I don't think there's anything wrong with going separate ways music wise.

4. [+23, -0] Sigh... I like Block B's songs but hate Zico's songs... can't he just stay?

5. [+18, -1] Zico has honestly become a wall

6. [+15, -1] He's done more than his share

7. [+14, -1] At least PO's doing good with variety shows since he's part of the Na Young Suk line now ㅋㅋ

8. [+11, -4] Will we not see Block B anymore? Is 'Don't Leave' going to be their last song? But you said don't leave...... ㅠㅠ

9. [+10, -2] Zico was only able to get on 'Show Me the Money' and earn public interest because of his Block B fame and now he's betraying them;;

10. [+9, -1] Without Zico, I don't think anyone honestly knows who's in Block B. I remember that cute kid with the glasses.

11. [+8, -1] I'm proud that he's fulfilling the rest of his contract, I'll be looking forward to his next works

12. [+3, -0] Makes sense, no point in staying out of loyalty when there's no profit being brought in

-