Sunye's non-apology apology causes more ire after 3 days of controversy



Article"I'm sorry" Sunye announces pregnancy -> retorts reports of retirement -> eventually apologizes 'a controversial 3 days'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+507, -57] There are so many people who can sing better than you so please just stay in Canada and look after your family. No one cares about your comeback.

2. [+311, -26] Her post sounds like "fine~ here's your apology"... she doesn't sound genuine. If you don't care, don't apologize. Your post sounds exactly like a politician in hot waters... beating around the bush.

3. [+183, -36] Leaving the Wonder Girls is a retirement, is it not? Just stay home and watch your kid. Even if you come back, no one wants you here. You're going to be stuck on cable shows~

4. [+161, -24] She gives me goosebumps the more I read about her

5. [+158, -35] An idol with three kids....... ridiculous ㅋㅋ

6. [+87, -1] Wow... there really are types of people like her in real life though. The types that are like, "I'll apologize if you want me to, I'm sorry..." and they act all classy for apologizing but it just makes the other person feel more upset. They don't know what a real apology is, they're only doing it because they're tired of the ordeal and want to "get it over with".

7. [+58, -3] The last words of her post give me goosebumps... I think she should say that to herself... what makes her think she has the right to lecture anyone?

8. [+61, -8] Puhahahaha, lecturing me to study on why I was born and why I'm living ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's actually hilarious. Excuse me, please save your lectures for your own children and apologize out of your heart if you're going to apologize at all. Apologizing just because you think that's what people want is not a genuine apology. How have you raised three kids so far without that kind of wisdom? Exactly what makes you think people should trust you to deliver good music to them? Are you even a good singer? Look at yourself instead of focusing on the haters.

9. [+43, -4] Look at her twisting her words around, acting like she's apologizing when she's not ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Sunyre, "Articles about my retirement are a misreport... my agency knew about my pregnancy" Clarifies controversy and apologizes

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+2,509, -250] Screw off, religious freak. You're nothing but a typical religious freak who uses God's name to act as selfishly as you want.

2. [+2,471, -124] Her agency's a saint for even accepting a controversial has-been celebrity like her

3. [+1,834, -106] "misreport" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ugh

4. [+202, -19] She's strongly selfish. Her entire apology is written like "I did nothing wrong".

5. [+191, -11] The way she talks sounds like she's trying to lecture us... I hate Christians. They do all sorts of selfish things all week and then act like they're clean just because they asked for forgiveness on Sunday...

6. [+167, -16] Selfish to the bone

7. [+154, -9] There's a time to open your mouth and a time to keep it shut. If a misreport went out and fans were misunderstanding the situation, she should've spoken up then and clarified everything. All because she let it go then, it's caused rumors upon rumors until now...

8. [+147, -5] Wow, I never left a comment about her because I never cared but reading her post now, you can tell how selfish and what a temper she has... She wrote in the end, "If sorry is what you want to hear, then I'm sorry. Please find your answer to your life." Excuse me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's not sorry at all, she's actually making fun of all of you. She should just stay quiet if this is what she opened her mouth for. Her attitude is rotten... With an attitude like this, her comeback will be welcomed by nobody. She does not have the talent to make an attitude like this overlooked.

9. [+147, -15] Just retire...

10. [+144, -2] Her last words of her post are daebak... she lectures people to study up on why they were born, what they're living for, and what happens when they die... Even philosophers didn't lecture people like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She must be severely mistaken if she thinks of herself as someone full of wisdom.

-