Oh My Girl looks tiny on stage





Article: "Do they ever eat?" Oh My Girl's shocking tiny waists

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+373, -11] Hul, what are those outfits... totally weird looking

2. [+161, -14] Do they perform with AR? How does the rapping kid start rapping the moment she falls without even a hint of falter? I get that all she had to do was squat after falling but is that even possible?

3. [+140, -9] Bini can stand to gain some. Her waist is too thin and long, she'd look prettier with some weight on it..

4. [+18, -12] They're severely lacking in the visuals department

5. [+13, -0] What is up with their outfits...

6. [+13, -3] Feed them... they look like they could faint... who's their CEO!

7. [+12, -1] Oh My Girl? More like Oh My God

8. [+9, -0] They're pretty kids but their coordi... their coordi makes me swear

9. [+7, -0] What are they wearing..?

10. [+3, -0] Their waist is the same width as their faces

-