Na Hyemi reveals how she and Eric first met


Article: Na Hyemi "My first meeting with Eric? I didn't personally know him but he contacted me first"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

On how she first met Eric, "He contacted me first. We didn't personally know each other but he sent me a text saying 'hello, this is Eric'. I thought someone was playing a prank on me. Then we met and slowly became friends and got closer. He said that he first saw me at a magazine in a hair salon."

1. [+340, -12] That's fine because it's Eric but if any of us tried to do that, we'd be reported for stalking~ so don't do it~

2. [+334, -6] I always thought there were a lot of odd celebrity couples. I guess they all hit on each other like that~

3. [+162, -13] Eric, what a man ㅋㅋ

4. [+70, -1] That's how Lee Min Ho got to know Suzy too. I wonder how many hundreds of couples got together in the industry like that?

5. [+49, -32] I still think Eric can do better ㅜㅜ

6. [+16, -1] It's only possible because he's Eric. Imagine just calling someone out of the blue and being like "Hello, I'm Eric". It wouldn't be so easy for the rest of us, it'd sound more like, "Hello, I'm OOO, I live in OOO, I'm contacting you because I saw you here and found out your number through blah blah blah"...

7. [+14, -2] Eric's really into the cat face types. If he contacted her after seeing her in a magazine, then he was obviously attracted to her face first.

8. [+14, -2] I remember Sunmi saying she was waiting for men to contact her after her promos ended and no one did~

9. [+13, -2] Don't copy this if you don't have the looks and wealth to match ㅋㅋㅋ

-