Jo In Sung feels considerate of the future hardship his girlfriend will undertake


Article: Jo In Sung, "For anyone who becomes my girlfriend, life could get harder for them"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+320, -8] I want a hard life so, so badly..

2. [+269, -9] Life's already hard, might as well live it dating you... ❤

3. [+185, -4] Probably easier to just date another celebrity like Won Bin is

4. [+32, -1] You don't need to worry about that, it's fine. You only live once... I can handle it.

5. [+25, -0] I understand what he's saying... but I still want to feel that pain...

6. [+23, -1] How hard could it be... I can try it out

7. [+23, -1] I wonder who his girlfriend will end up being... ㅠㅠ

8. [+17, -1] I have lived a life that has already been plenty hard. I have become so strong that I can chew a rock whole. All of this was in waiting for you ㅜㅜ

9. [+12, -1] That hardship... I can take it on!!!!

10. [+7, -1] This is a hardship I can take and handle, got it? Whether you feed me rocks, poison, or poop water, I can do it.

-