iKON's BI hints at his royalties per month



Article: iKON's BI "Royalties income? Enough to buy two import cars a month"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+734, -12] So much in royalties... no need to be jealous of people who own buildings, I guess.. since you still get paid every single month. Jealous...

2. [+434, -72] Too bad he was embarrassed on 'Show Me the Money'

3. [+383, -96] Talk about a show off tsk tsk

4. [+76, -3] If someone like him makes this much, just how much does G-Dragon make then

5. [+74, -12] I hope you used that money to pay back the people your father scammed

6. [+56, -4] I thought he had flopped but I guess he makes enough off of royalties... as they say, it's pointless worrying about celebrities ㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ

7. [+51, -6] Wasn't his father involved in an embezzling scandal? I get that it's not fair to ask family to claim responsibility but I'm sure his father's victims are reading this article, why would he brag about his wealth like this?

8. [+41, -5] I'm surprised he was able to bury his father's scandal and still be out promoting like this

9. [+35, -7] He's lying. Park Jin Young is in the top 3 of highest royalty payments and he said he makes about 900 million won a year so how is BI making more than that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He hasn't even made as many songs as Park Jin Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+17, -0] Sounds like a dream, jealous...

-