Hollywood: Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin



Article: 'Engaged' Justin Bieber ♥ Hailey Baldwin, enjoying a fashion show date holding hands

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+342, -10] Bieber looks like the homeless outside Seoul Station

2. [+276, -24] I'm not into types of men like him. I prefer men who are gentle and smart looking.

3. [+208, -9] I feel like Hailey's going to regret this one day ㅋㅋ

4. [+13, -0] Honestly, I don't think I've seen Bieber smile since dating her. He just doesn't look happy ㅋㅋㅋ and if I were her, I wouldn't only worry about dressing myself but dressing him too!

5. [+11, -0] The woman looks like a transgender;;;;;

6. [+9, -1] Her face is huge and masculine looking. Her thin legs make her head look even bigger. Selena's way prettier.

7. [+6, -0] American men really don't dress up or anything.. they don't have any interest in personal style and dress like they're homeless

8. [+5, -0] It's amazing to see how hard westerners age in their twenties ㅋㅋ

-