Dasom looks classy at an art museum


Article: Dasom shows classy visuals at art museum... beauty is hard at work

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+232, -17] I feel bad for her because it's so obvious that she's trying to fake an image...

2. [+204, -8] She tries so hard to make her image look classy. She was on 'I Live Alone' explaining what conservatism and progressivism is when everyone already knows that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+144, -8] Image making ㅎㅎ

4. [+19, -0] For anyone who doesn't know what conservatism and progressivism is, please go look up Dasom's explanation of it

5. [+19, -3] Does she even know anything about art ㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -0] She seems so fake overall, like when she was on 'I Live Alone'

7. [+11, -2] Do you really think she knows anything about art?? Seems like she uploaded the picture to just show off that she was at one..

8. [+8, -0] Her explanation of conservatism and progressivism on 'I Live Alone'........ ㅠㅠ

9. [+8, -1] She looks like part-time staff at an art museum ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+5, -0] I get what image she's trying to convey, I get it, but...

-