Big Hit cancels BTS collab with the controversial Akimoto Yasushi


Article: Big Hit eventually decides to cancel collab with BTS x Akimoto Yasushi "We will be changing the included song line-up"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,557, -50] Good job 👍

2. [+1,547, -52] Good job. I don't know how they managed to cancel it but I know it wasn't easy. I hope from now on, they make decisions while being aware of the fact that they're an idol group representing Korea...

3. [+1,342, -49] Good job on canceling it. Let's keep BTS running towards the rest of the world.

4. [+111, -5] I hope this was an opportunity for the agency to learn that money isn't all there is to a deal. They're managing a group that is standing at the top of the world and they need to be responsible for work worthy of that. Bang Shi Hyuk did the best thing by canceling everything, but I hope that moving forward, money isn't the only thing that is prioritized in a decision.

5. [+108, -3] He canceled it pretty fast even though I know it must've been hard to get parties to understand why this is happening. Either way, I hope Big Hit stays away from working with right-wingers in the future. I know this will put them at risk for working in Japan but I expect Big hit to make the appropriate decisions.

6. [+92, -4] I'm honestly jealous of BTS for having such a great fandom. I was surprised to see them call out what they felt was wrong. BTS are great kids but their Korean fans have so much respect and they're the ones who achieved this!!! Good job! Collabing with a right-winger is unacceptable! I hope BTS continues to rise high.

7. [+89, -3] Armies, thank you for protecting BTS so that they don't become a right-wing group :)

8. [+82, -4] Big Hit, please don't taint all that BTS has worked for.. ㅠㅠ

9. [+72, -2] The BTS fanclub is amazing. I'm from the HOT generation who has no idea about idol groups these days but I know it was hard as a fandom to go against your own group, especially when they have a Japanese advancement on the line, over a right-wing issue. Praise, praise well deserved..! I hope that this type of positive fan culture continues to grow. My image of BTS has become positive now too ㅎㅎ good luck~

10. [+63, -3] The power of their fandom is amazing

-