TV: [Spoilers!!!] Are You Human? (Finale)



Article: Finale 'Are You Human?' Robot Seo Kang Joon has a happy ending with a kiss with Gong Seung Yeon

Source: X SPorts News via Naver

1. [+936, -21] I'm so glad it ended as a happy ending ㅠㅠㅠ I enjoyed the drama, thank you!!!

2. [+888, -33] Seo Kang joon deserves an award for this. He really made me concentrate on the drama, he worked so hard.

3. [+663, -24] Before, all of the comments in Seo Kang Joon's articles were always about how handsome he is but now there are more comments complimenting his acting. He did really well.

4. [+325, -9] Seo Kang Joon truly showed off his acting chops in this one

5. [+216, -7] I would've broken the TV if he didn't come back ㅜㅜ

6. [+132, -2] I started the drama as a way to pass time but as the episodes went on, I got sucked in to the strong plot line. The cast was great at acting too. I was truly impressed by Seo Kang Joon's acting, especially in the scene where Namshin's mother was dying. It was his best acting to date. If you haven't, please find the time to watch the drama.

7. [+71, -0] Both the robot and Seo Kang Joon transformed

8. [+66, -4] I dare say that he is the one top of male actors in their twenties. Visuals, acting, body... he's got it all ㅠㅠ His future dramas will be a must watch for me now

-