Park Min Young doesn't have plans of marriage yet


Article: Park Min Young, "No plans of marriage yet, I don't want to be married to my work though"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+359, -52] I wouldn't want to get married to my work either if Park Seo Joon was my boyfriend

2. [+228, -31] That's right... gotta wait for Park Seo Joon to make more money before you two get married. He's just now getting started, gotta get that building before you get married.

3. [+203, -27] So she's for sure getting married someday ^^ well her boyfriend is Park Seo Joon after all... ^^

4. [+21, -3] For someone who's been in the industry for 10 years, she should know how the media works... but for someone who's been denying dating rumors, she sure has been saying a lot of suspicious things in interviews~

5. [+20, -5] She is pretty but her eyes look too fake. You can see the difference when you go from looking at her to Jun Ji Hyun, she looks like a robot ㅠㅠ

6. [+15, -6] I guess Park Seo Joon told her no on the marriage front yet

7. [+8, -1] Well I'm sure she's made a lot of money herself, no..? She's been working for years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and has done dramas without any hiatuses...

-