Park Min Young denies dating rumors in her post-drama interview


Article: Park Min Young, "I've had secret relationships, but not with Park Seo Joon" (Interview)

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+567, -41] Seeing her deny it vehemently like this makes me think they're really not dating. Even if they were in a some while shooting the drama together, I bet all those feelings are gone now with how much of a fuss people have been kicking up... I'd be too scared to develop it into a relationship.

2. [+398, -37] Maybe they dated and they're friends now, maybe the 'evidences' aren't really evidence. What's the deal? ㅋ Park Seo Joon never said he was dating Baek Jin Hee either and that scandal ended just like that!

3. [+342, -52] Hul, she's denying it pretty hard, makes me think it's not true.

4. [+47, -9] They'll both ruin themselves if it ends up being true

5. [+36, -10] Park Seo Joon's interview made me think it was 100% true but Park Min Young's makes me think it's not. She's pretty good with her words ㅋㅋ Park Seo Joon sounded like a fox in his.

6. [+34, -9] Can't we just believe them if they're denying it to this point? I think netizens are being ridiculous the longer this goes on...

7. [+26, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really must not be then. Stop torturing them... ㅋㅋㅋ even though no one would ever put them down if they are dating ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -8] Then why were they playing footsie under the table at their production conference? I got goosebumps when I saw that clip

9. [+15, -3] She's so good with her words... ㅠㅠ Park Seo Joon's interview left room for suspicion

10. [+14, -5] People sound like they're going to commit murder if they are dating ㅡㅡ you people are psychos.

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,399, -74] She's gotten so pretty. I've seen 'High Kick' and 'Healer' but 'Secretary Kim' made me realize the extent of her beauty

2. [+997, -55] Park Seo Joon's interview didn't feel trustworthy and left room for suspicion but Park Min Young's interview feels honest

3. [+457, -31] She's so good at pulling off characters... and I love her smile line when she smiles

4. [+435, -21] She has an eye for dramas. She always picks the good ones and exceeds expectations with her acting. I've never once been bothered by her acting.

5. [+150, -14] I just don't get why these two are getting hate to this extent. Park Seo Joon has clarified every single rumor and Park Min Young is being straightforward too. Why are people nitpicking?

-