Narsha reveals her husband isn't shy about making comments about her weight


Article: 'Cultwo Show' Narsha, "My husband tells me directly that I'm sagging if I gain weight... it stimulates me to lose weight"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+478, -26] I'd be too stressed to live with a husband like that

2. [+220, -12] She's such a positive, hard working personality

3. [+202, -5] She's actualyl really skinny in real life

4. [+49, -7] I couldn't stand a husband like that. Nowadays all the women are pretty but it's the men with potbellies and oily faces.

5. [+17, -2] Women with no self esteem would fall into depression if their husbands told them that. Narsha obviously has a high level of self esteem to just feel pissed and work out... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+9, -5] Wow, how can she live with him? I'd feel so stressed. My husband tells me I'm pretty no matter how much weight I gain, which is why I'm a pig right now ㅡㅡ I guess that's a problem too

7. [+7, -0] I think even couples need to draw the line at comments like this. How can you tell your wife that she looks like she's sagging? That's so inconsiderate. He could just tell her to work out more.

8. [+5, -2] But I noticed that some people need tough love like that. I lost 20 kg because someone said something while others around me who never get told anything continue to live lazy lifestyles.

-