Laboum's Solbin shows off her tiny waist and abs


Article: Laboum Solbin 'tiny waist on verge of disappearance'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+385, -35] Fellow women will know that it takes blood, sweat, and tears to lose weight to this point but to even have abs too? Now that's daebak. I'd feel full every day just looking at them even if I didn't eat.

2. [+305, -45] Yaah! Kim Suk Jiiiin ㅜㅜ hing!

3. [+190, -94] She looks like a man crossdressing

4. [+29, -1] She tries super hard but... no charm...

5. [+22, -1] Whenever I see her, I'm only reminded of how obsessed she is with Kim Suk Jin~~

6. [+20, -2] Laboum seems on the verge of disbandment ㅠㅠ

7. [+19, -9] Wow, she lost a ton of weight and gained muscles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find a woman with abs charming

8. [+18, -12] Pretty

9. [+17, -6] I saw her shopping alone at Garosugil and I thought she was a pretty shopping mall model at first. She does catch your eye.

10. [+16, -11] Her abs are so cool... charming for even a fellow woman to see

-