Got7's Bambam shows off his influence in Thailand


Article: 'Knowing Bros' Got7 Bambam "I run 50 Korean restaurants in Thailand"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+296, -12] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's really daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+272, -17] Pretty cool that he runs a Korean restaurant in Thailand ㅋㅋ he must really like Korea

3. [+249, -8] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ not five but 50

4. [+22, -2] I went to Thailand last month and there were a ton of Bambam pictures everywhere ㅋㅋ

5. [+14, -8] Mina caught on fast..

6. [+12, -1] Wow... that's straight up chaebol level. I guess being an idol is a hobby for him.

7. [+7, -0] Thailand is basically Got7's country ㅋㅋ There are Got7 pictures no matter where you go ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -3] Jealous ㅋㅋ

-


Article: 'Knowing Bros' Got7 Bambam "I'm Thailand's gem. Nichkhun? It's time for a generation change"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+236, -14] I went to Thailand and there really is Bambam everywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+160, -10] I saw a ton of signs with that picture when I visited Thailand

3. [+123, -2] He's right, I also saw a lot of Got7 pictures too

4. [+25, -4] Grateful to Twice and Bambam for keeping JYP's income up ㅎㅎ

5. [+21, -2] He's right... I never knew who he was before but after vacationing in Thailand, I know exactly who he is now. He has a ton of CFs over there.

6. [+18, -3] He's witty and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+17, -0] This is why agencies always stick in a foreigner member... It guarantees popularity for your group in that country

8. [+9, -1] I don't think kids these days know who Nichkhun is anymore

-