Divided opinions over Sunye's return to the industry


Article: "Welcoming" vs "Cold"... divided opinions over Sunye's comeback

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,297, -78] The Wonder Girls is a group full of nothing but shameless kids ㅋㅋㅋ Sunmi, who voluntarily left claiming she wanted to study. Sunye, who left to get married and is now wanting back. Sohee, who's cosplaying as a top actress when she can't act at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a mess

2. [+1,099, -46] I'd prefer she not ㅡㅡ She left wanting to do missionary work and get married and all she did was have a bunch of kids. I had a feeling she was out of money when she was obsessively looking for sales on that TV show she was on ㅡㅡ

3. [+916, -32] I'm already bored thinking of her sitting on variety shows talking about her past with WG and her family stories

4. [+87, -3] When Sunye left and wanted to return to a normal life, I was honestly understanding of her. I thought it was selfish but I respected her desire to find her own happiness. I figured she must've had enough of the difficult industry. But when I started seeing her on a variety with her husband, I wondered... what is this? Did she not throw WG away because she wanted a quiet life? Why is she slowly crawling back looking for money? I had no desire to support her after that. I don't even want to see her on TV.

5. [+58, -2] She may have been able to leave as her own decision but coming back won't be the same

6. [+52, -5] Just... why? She left because she wanted to get married and live a normal life, she put so many WG fans in mental breakdowns... and now, why?

7. [+44, -3] She's clearly out of money...

8. [+42, -6] Missionary work doesn't bring in the money after all ㅋㅋ

9. [+39, -2] But what is she going to do when she comes back? Singing? Varieties?

10. [+26, -2] Who's "welcoming" her return?? I think the only person who is for this idea is Sunye's husband

-