CL reveals she has no health problems, moved to America to focus on album


Article: [Exclusive] CL, "No health problems" recently moved to America, preparing 'album'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+766, -52] She's going to need to go back to managing her weight before her album comes out. Either way, I'm glad that there's nothing wrong.

2. [+727, -93] American food really does make you gain weight easily though. I'm not the type to gain weight easily but I gained 3 kg in a week on my vacation to Guam.

3. [+43, -25] Wow, Nate is being so lenient on her. If this was another idol, she'd be getting hated on for not taking care of herself. So is this the result of her showing off her American network and media playing as if she's already successful?

4. [+36, -12] I'm sure she went through a lot of emotional stress... Imagine losing your girl group, that was the best at its time, because of a druggie...

5. [+28, -9] She's no better than that druggie Park Bom since she's the one who hid her all along

6. [+21, -11] I was so worried about her weight gain compared to last seeing her at the Pyongchang closing, I'm so glad that nothing's wrong ㅠㅠㅠ She's a child with so much talent that is being wasted right now

7. [+11, -8] I don't think CL has any marketability left, especially not domestically and internationally either. Black Pink is the trend lately and considering that her CEO is Yang Hyun Suk, he's basically done with her.

8. [+10, -0] It's her body, she can gain it and lose it if she wants. Who are any of you to have an opinion on it ㅋㅋ talk about overstepping boundaries ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+10, -8] She looked healthy. I don't know why people suspected health problems. She looks fine.

10. [+9, -4] I wonder how much she binges though

11. [+8, -1] One thing's for sure, she's definitely getting stressed over Yang Hyun Suk. Leave YG, let's stick to Scooter Braun.

12. [+6, -0] There's no way but to gain weight when you eat American food

-