Sunmi heats up Jamshil with her hot performance



Article: Sunmi's performance heats up Jamshil

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+499, -123] She got chest surgery too;;

2. [+392, -53] I don't think that looks like surgery... I saw other pictures and she just has them pushed up really tight

3. [+157, -32] Okay, fine, at least this makes her proportions look better

4. [+28, -5] I saw her at a festival last time and she couldn't even sing live, I have no idea why festivals keep casting her

5. [+22, -7] Never thought I'd see Gucci look so cheap ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -7] I don't think that's surgery? Most boob jobs look obvious in the cleavage line

7. [+16, -4] I don't think flat chests can look like this no matter how much you push it up, she 100% got surgery done

8. [+14, -5] Her head is so damn big

9. [+7, -0] Women can make their chests as big as they can if they push it up. Even the flattest stars can look voluptuous with the right push ups.

10. [+6, -1] So has Sunmi ever sung live in her career?

-