Soobin wears a lace dress to an event



Article: Dal Shabet Soobin in a 'see through lace dress'

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+300, -14] What did she do to her face? Her face looks like it's going to rip apart when she's just trying to smile

2. [+288, -12] Hul... her face changed so much, I thought it was someone else...

3. [+194, -15] Ugly ㅜㅜ

4. [+15, -0] I'm sure celebrities like her feel a lot of stress over not garnering any interest. Then they start thinking their face is the problem and start fixing it... What a shame. Why do they never realize that they're shaving away at their own charm? She looked way better before..

5. [+13, -0] I don't see any trace of the Soobin I remember ㅡㅡ

6. [+12, -2] I wouldn't call her celebrity visuals...

7. [+10, -2] She's still so young, don't start stuffing your face already... your face will melt down when you get older

8. [+9, -2] Looking ajumma-ish

9. [+6, -1] She looks tacky

10. [+5, -0] I've gotten a lot of work done... and never used to understand why people would leave hate comments about plastic surgery. But now that I'm getting older... I get it. You don't age so well when you get surgery ㅜㅜ I want to turn back the time...

-