Simon D steps down from AOMG with 'Me No Jay Park'


Article: [Official] AOMG reps, "Simon D to resign from CEO position... focus on music promos as an artist"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+369, -13] AOMG has always belonged to Jay Park anyway and Simon D was more like an honor position.. although I'm sure he still felt the responsibility and pressure of it. Please feel comfortable to promote your music now!!!

2. [+315, -19] I like that Simon D sticks to his color without any scandal or buzz

3. [+294, -13] Find strength, Jung Gi Suk!!!!!!

4. [+14, -2] Gi Suk-ah, you do your music however you want!

5. [+13, -1] I hate hip hop losers but I like Simon D because he's hilarious ㅋㅋ funnier than most comedians ㅋ

6. [+8, -1] He's found the uncle he's been looking for and I hope that he's able to let the stress go and pursue music that he truly wants to do~

7. [+6, -1] I'm sure he felt really stressed while reaching this decision... work hard as an artist now please

8. [+3, -1] Find strength!! I like that he's looking like he's gaining some weight back ㅠㅠ

-

Source: Naver

1. [+277, -17] I think he personally compared himself to Jay Park a lot moreso than the public doing it... don't care about what others think and get to work, Jung Gi Suk!

2. [+264, -15] Pursue whatever you want to do

3. [+136, -12] I don't listen to hip hop, barely know anything about it, but even I've heard tons of people whine about when Simon D's releasing a new album ㅠㅠ that must've been so stressful, his fans act like they're his mother-in-law with the nagging..

4. [+114, -33] His new album has good songs but his digital rank is pretty devastating ㅠ Loco at least gets high rankings but maybe because of his idol collabs? Didn't expect Simon D to rank so low;

5. [+54, -0] Everyone has a limit and a tempo to their life, no point in forcing yourself to follow the footsteps of others... just do what you want and don't blame others for your decisions.

-