Rain expresses love for his family


Article: Rain as a father, "My family is my priority" love towards Kim Tae Hee and daughter

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+337, -29] Rain just looks like a brighter, healthier, and happier person since getting married. He really married well ㅋㅋ

2. [+297, -32] I wonder what it feels like to live with a goddess

3. [+172, -13] I still can't believe those two married ㅋㅋㅋ they look so good, don't get me wrong, but I still can't believe it ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+32, -16] Tall, dependable, cute face, handsome, and I bet you he's really good to his wife and daughter too

5. [+17, -5] His daughter must be so pretty

6. [+15, -1] He's always seemed like he had strong family values judging by how good he was to his parents

7. [+10, -0] Wish these three happiness~

8. [+9, -0] Glad to see him so happy since getting married

9. [+6, -1] Men really do gain weight after they get married

10. [+4, -0] Of course he prioritizes his family. Kim Tae Hee may be a 38 year old ajumma now but she's considered one of the most beautiful faces in our country and comes from a wealthy family with a Seoul University education ㅋㅋㅋㅋ no duh he treats her well

-