Naeun reveals she's concerned about her ever shrinking waist size


Article: Son Naeun "Worried because my waist size keeps shrinking every day... I'm not picky with what I eat"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+498, -30] She said "I eat well but my waist size keeps shrinking" and the members attacked her with the facts saying that they rarely see her eat when she's trying to manage her weight ㅋㅋ

2. [+424, -26] She's not picky but I bet she also doesn't eat either

3. [+173, -45] I think she's great at managing herself. She hasn't even gotten into a dating scandal yet, right?

4. [+67, -14] Can she please stop talking fake like she has no idea why her waist keeps shrinking? Why can't she just be up front and say she takes care of herself? That's a lot cooler

5. [+54, -5] Just be honest like Bomi and say that you starve yourself to stay skinny, why can't she be more honest?

6. [+41, -5] I'd understand if she really kept losing weight no matter how much she ate but the members said that she barely eats at all. Eat, your problem will be solved.

7. [+39, -8] It shrinks because you don't eat. Try eating and see what happens... Obviously you manage yourself strictly to maintain your weight...

8. [+30, -0] There's no point in arguing with people like her, they'll believe what they want ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+26, -10] This is the kind of stuff that gets you hate... We all know she's strict with managing herself but she has to lie about it... You don't get a body like hers by just "not being picky with food"... ever.

10. [+19, -1] I'm pretty sure I heard her say before that she's really strict with what she eats because she swells up easily ㅋㅋ even the members said she doesn't eat when she's taking care of herself..

-