Ladies Code's Ashley holds showcase for 'Here We Are' solo comeback


Article: Ladies Code Ashley "I lost 4-5 kg, did hip exercises every day"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+240, -3] Ladies Code ㅜㅜ..

2. [+204, -6] I miss RiSe, Eunbi ㅠㅠ I still listen to 'Pretty Pretty'

3. [+159, -3] I'm proud of her for even overcoming her pain and continuing to promote

4. [+10, -0] Her new song is great ㅎㅎ I wish her the best

5. [+9, -0] Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit daebak

6. [+8, -0] Why haven't they put out any albums since 'Galaxy' and 'The Rain'... why keep such pretty girls on hiatus...

7. [+7, -0] Makes me think of Eunbi and RiSe ㅠㅠ

8. [+7, -0] I miss Kwon RiSe.... suddenly reminded of what happened...

9. [+6, -0] I didn't find out about her solo until now. Why isn't her agency promoting this more?

10. [+4, -0] RiSe... Eunbi;; ㅠㅠ I miss them... ㅜㅜ

-