BAP tears up at what could be their last concert together



Article: "This might be the last concert of us as 6" BAP's concert turns into an ocean of tears

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+437, -10] The six of them should move to another agency together

2. [+435, -7] This is the same agency that has been working Jun Hyosung after paying her just 6 million won

3. [+386, -10] Their agency is pretty bad, they never pay their artists on time

4. [+31, -0] Every time I see this group in the news, I Just feel so bad for them...

5. [+26, -2] BAP is crazy good at dancing and singing performance-wise... their agency is really that bad though??

6. [+24, -0] They needed to have promoted harder during their early debut when they were still building their fandom but they spent years on hiatus because of unfair contracts with their agency...

7. [+22, -2] If you look at their YouTube videos, they have a considerable foreign fanbase... I never cared for them but I do have to admit they're talented. Luck is such a big part of idol success.. There are so many untalented idol groups that make it big because they're under a big agency.

8. [+21, -0] Their fans must feel so sad hearing that this could be their last... What a shame that all of this is happening because they signed under the wrong agency. I used to listen to a lot of BAP songs when I was in middle school.

9. [+21, -0] They became nobodies after their agency kept sending them abroad

10. [+19, -0] They're not my main bias group but... I still always feel so bad for them.

-