Are there perks to being a little brother of female idol?


Article: Younger brothers of female idols "no worries for army service"

Source: Dispatch HD via Nate [all pictures in source]

1. [+361, -13] Hul, Suzy's little brother ㅋ I can see traces of his nuna's features in his face

2. [+272, -6] Well it's not like anyone's going to land a date with their nunas if they're good to them or anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if anything, I'd be more worried about people coming on to me just to get with my nuna

3. [+168, -5] Nah, there aren't any perks

4. [+22, -1] I doubt things are always rosy for these little brothers. I bet you they have to deal with tons of trash who are always asking to be hooked up with their nunas.

5. [+21, -1] Suzy's dongsaeng looks a lot like her ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+20, -7] Oooh~ Suzy's little brother

7. [+18, -1] Suzy's little brother is going to look handsome once he loses his baby fat, he's cute ㅋ

8. [+18, -2] Suzy's little brother is handsome, he looks exactly like her

9. [+10, -2] Hani, Sandara Park, and Suzy definitely look like siblings with their little brothers

10. [+8, -2] I bet they have to deal with annoying questions like "I heard your nuna is dating so and so, is that true?"

-