Whasa is the #1 girl group brand of the month


Article: Mamamoo Whasa beats AOA Seolhyun as #1 girl group brand of the month

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+426, -31] For surveys like this, I think momentary popularity matters more than consistent popularity. Her 'I Live Alone' episode played a huge part.

2. [+388, -20] The winners: tripe restaurant CEO. He must be grateful to her for the rest of his life ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+377, -48] I want to see more of Whasa on 'I Live Alone', she works so well with Park Narae

4. [+30, -4] I'm craving tripe now~ ㅋ

5. [+29, -7] All the tripe restaurants in my town are bustling.. Whasa ate it too deliciously on 'I Live Alone'

6. [+24, -4] This seems like the beginning for her... I think she's going to grow huge as a solo

7. [+24, -4] Whasa saved both... both her group and all the tripe restaurants

8. [+20, -5] Her impact truly is huge

9. [+12, -2] All the tripe restaurant owners say they don't have any time because of Whasa ㅋㅋㅋ I visited home for the first time in a while and even my father's like "let's go eat tripe"

10. [+10, -0] Whasa's 'I Live Alone' episode is #5 out of all five years of the show on Naver Cast

-