TV: Suits (Finale)



Article: Finale 'Suits' Park Hyungshik pays the price of his crime and reunites with Jang Dong Gun

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,679, -31] Let's go for season 2!! 16 episodes are not enough

2. [+786, -68] 'Suits' really allowed me to rediscover Park Hyungshik. I knew that he was decent at acting but I now know that he's a complete actor from skills to visuals and all. We don't even need to mention that he's an idol-turned-actor anymore because he is one through and through.

3. [+514, -30] The drama proved to be awesome until the very end...!! All of the lines today really touched my heart ㅠㅠ thank you for a drama I'll remember for the rest of my life!! Great job to all the cast and production members!

4. [+471, -8] I'm glad we got to see Go Yeonwoo come out of jail but I'm still sad the drama's over ㅜㅜ I want to see him again as an official lawyer

5. [+219, -29] Let's get this to season 7 too~~

-

Source: Nate

1. [+218, -20] The suits that they wore all drama long looked so great on them, they looked very handsome. Hoping for a second season.

2. [+213, -24] Sincerely hoping for a second season...

3. [+101, -14] Super fun

4. [+20, -6] The drama's so fun~~ I hope they come back with another season next year ^_^

5. [+18, -3] It was fun

-