Stars cheer up over Korea's win against Germany



Article: "Tearing up over Korea's victory" Jung Hae In, Park Shin Hye, Son Yeon Jae, Seolhyun, etc stars touched by win

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+176, -3] My whole apartment screamed the minute they shot their goal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+130, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been a while since I shouted so physically like that ㅠㅠ

3. [+9, -0] After the German media looked down on us, serves them right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+8, -0] My neighborhood's normally so quiet but everyone went crazy when the goal went in ㅎㅎ

5. [+6, -0] My apartment was so loud ㅋㅋㅋ game of my life

6. [+6, -0] Great job

7. [+3, -0] I really felt our whole nation come together as one in that moment. I'm sad we didn't make it out but I'm satisfied with winning against Germany.

8. [+2, -0] I fell asleep and woke up to my apartment screaming;;; I'm tearing up watching the highlights right now ㅠ

-