Soyu rocks boots to the airport in the summer heat


Article: Soyu, airport fashion that perfectly emphasizes her volume

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+243, -41] Oh, just seeing her shoes makes me feel hot. I bet her feet stink in there~~

2. [+190, -33] Tacky

3. [+165, -30] She looks like your local hair salon nuna

4. [+22, -6] I wouldn't call her as ugly as Whasa but I definitely wouldn't consider her visuals to be celebrity-worthy...

5. [+18, -9] Why is she a judge on 'Produce 48' again??? She's so arrogant

6. [+15, -4] Ajumma

7. [+13, -8] She's a singer.. so... that's all she needs to be good at. Just don't media play for your looks, singing only ㅎ

8. [+11, -1] Judging by her looks alone, I wouldn't call her a celebrity. So average, more than the average person. Why did SISTAR disband again...

9. [+9, -0] Her feet look hot

10. [+8, -3] Everything's great but those shoes look stuffy~

-