Jung Hae In is looking fresh at the airport


Article: Jung Hae In 'kind and respectful today too' (airport fashion)

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+364, -112] He looks so sly

2. [+341, -87] Respectful but hasn't got a clue about what's going on around him

3. [+219, -38] He has so many antis even before he's made it ㅋㅋ

4. [+45, -15] Next FNC media play~~~

5. [+44, -15] Center Jung

6. [+40, -11] A rising fox

7. [+33, -18] Always the same facial expression, similar fashion... getting kind of tired of it...

8. [+31, -7] He's either super dumb or he's really a male fox... either one but I hate both options

9. [+27, -8] He's off in search of the next center

10. [+22, -11] If not for that scandal, he could've joined the top star line with Kim Soo Hyun and Park Bogum in an instant and lined up a ton of CFs... I have no idea why he caused that center scandal in the first place. If I knew there were dozens of cameras on me, I'd move even if I didn't want to... such a sad but funny situation of him standing in someone's spot when he should be bending over backwards to move over ㅋ

11. [+19, -8] If only he apologized properly just once...

-