JooE is bright and cheery like always at the airport


Article: Momoland's JooE 'unstoppable charm!' (airport fashion)

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+291, -33] I like her because she's always so outgoing and bright and cute ㅋ she treats elders well too

2. [+282, -39] Why are you hating ㅋㅋ she can only be this cute at her age ㅋㅋㅋ stop hating, f*ck

3. [+130, -13] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how do I put this... a pretty uggo? A cutie uggo?? ㅎㅎㅎ She's charming ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+58, -46] A bit much.. ㅎㅎ

5. [+21, -12] Sigh, her face is so hopeless

6. [+15, -10] I feel like she's purposely overdoing it... I bet you we'll find out that she's actually a quiet and shy person in real life

7. [+13, -4] Better than a certain someone who hid her face because she hates the cameras and reporters ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+11, -6] Cutie ㅎㅎ She looks so much prettier posing outright for the camera like this unlike other celebs~~

9. [+11, -6] She's like a gagwoman ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -4] Now that I'm in my thirties, I know I can't act like this in public ㅋㅋ but there's a cute, youthfulness to her that's perfect for her age!

11. [+10, -3] She needs a duet with Girlfriend's Umji

12. [+7, -4] She's always so bright

-