Heize shares a sexy photo update


Article: "sexy + charisma" Heize, unable to take eyes off of her

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+603, -63] She's more popular than the actual winner of 'Unpretty' ㅋㅋㅋ her song's good! And I saw her at a festival in real life and she's so pretty... I liked her even more for her great stage manners!!

2. [+556, -82] She needs more practice in singing... she sounds great in her digital songs but her lives have always been fails

3. [+342, -34] I was so surprised at how bad she was at singing when I saw her at a beer festival ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+33, -0] Her image makes her seem like a great singer but she's pretty damn bad

5. [+29, -0] I went to her Busan concert and was really disappointed at how poorly she sang... I haven't been listening to her songs ever since

6. [+26, -0] Aren't autotune singers basically scams?

7. [+25, -2] Must be nice being a singer who can't sing

8. [+22, -1] I remember someone said she looked like a snake and I laughed because I could see it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+18, -1] I wish I could hear her in real life to hear how bad she actually is..

10. [+16, -2] Seems like only women are into her

-