FT Island's Jonghoon becomes a franchise owner of Seungri's ramen house



Article: FT Island's Choi Jonghoon becomes a franchise owner of Seungri's ramen house "Opening in Jamshil"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+1,411, -35] Who would've thought Choi Jonghoon, the kid who hung out with girls at pubs in high school, would grow this big... he wouldn't have even gotten to debut if he was a female idol with a past like that ㅋㅋ

2. [+831, -33] His ramen prices are pretty expensive but I guess business is doing well

3. [+474, -13] His ramen restaurant is basically a direct copy of Ichiran

4. [+61, -5] Seungri-ya, for that price, you're going to have to up the servings for that price. If you keep acting stingy, you're going to lose customers.

5. [+55, -3] The servings are way too low for the price ㅜ^ㅜ

6. [+49, -3] Do you guys know that the factory his ramen place gets broth from is right next to Fukushima? Don't eat there for the sake of our health

7. [+45, -1] All these restaurants are selling at the price of the celebrity owners anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+44, -4] Wow... I've eaten at Ichiran in Japan and I'll never understand people who say Seungri's ramen is more delicious;; I went there last week to try it once and I never wanted to go back. I get that people are different but I basically went because I missed Ichiran and was sorely disappointed... Just too greasy for me.

9. [+43, -6] Fukushima

10. [+40, -9] I personally don't recommend the restaurant

11. [+39, -3] I remember standing in line to try it out because I figured Seungri had done his research after being successful in Japan and all and was disappointed... just go to a regular Japanese restaurant.

12. [+36, -1] So did Choi Jonghoon ever give feedback about his #metoo?

-