Dispatch reveals GD has been hospitalized with special perks



Article: [Exclusive] "A private first class, in the colonel room" G-Dragon's special treatment hospital admission

Source: Dispatch via Nate

Dispatch reveals that GD has been hospitalized for 20 days in a private room that soldiers his rank normally would not be allowed in for 'ankle instability'.

1. [+1,021, -25] Jeez... I'm in awe. I have never in my life heard of someone being diagnosed with 'ankle instability'... Looks like stars are still getting the star treatment even in the army.

2. [+980, -28] Wow, amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was serving this whole time but he was hamming it up at the hospital?

3. [+820, -21] A thug is acting like a thug, what's the problem?

4. [+74, -0] There was another soldier who had a cerebral hemorrhage but was given cold medicine until he died ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, celebrities really do think they're royalty

5. [+67, -2] We really need to do something about the army for always giving perks to the famous and children of the rich

6. [+54, -0] Wow, he's just living that good life... while others soldiers are stuck in service no matter how sick they are. Special treatment for celebrities in the army is such a serious issue.

7. [+46, -3] After all those years he wore insoles in his shoes

8. [+43, -1] This is the first time in my life I'm hearing about 'ankle instability'...

9. [+42, -0] After all those scandals, I assumed he would at least try to act decent in the army but he's just hopeless, it seems

10. [+37, -0] Celebrities = disabled

11. [+33, -3] I find Yunho that much more amazing for completing his service until the end even after he got his rib bone injured

12. [+31, -2] I give up, I give up

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,692, -70] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a 10 day stay for 'ankle instability' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ has there ever been an excuse like this to take a vacation? ㅋㅋㅋ Does this make sense? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So he's not there to fulfill his duty, he's just there to play the part of going to the army ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,291, -44] I'm more disgusted by the description of his hospital room: "There is an air conditioner, fridge, and TV. It's an environment you can watch TV in while feeling the fresh breeze of the ac. The other hospital rooms fit 6 people without an ac, fridge, or bathroom." The other soldiers are out there in the sweltering heat while he's in the hospital room... I don't even want to pay my taxes because of him, tsk tsk

3. [+857, -58] Is he really a Korean man?? There are other men out there staying up all night to fulfill their duty, men who get sick and just deal with it with a bandaid to protect their country...

4. [+721, -37] Reminds me of a fellow soldier during my service who sprained his ankle and they wouldn't let him get it treated because there wasn't enough personnel so he had to spend a year just wobbling around. It wasn't even his fault and yet seniors would yell at him for being slow. Now he can't even achieve his dreams because of the damage. Jiyong-ah!! I know that you're hurt so it's hard to say anything bad but it still pisses me off when I think of that friend!

5. [+433, -36] I knew it...

6. [+224, -7] I'd rather the army just let the rich pay a hefty donation and get exempt... what's the point of sending them to the army and stressing others out like this... We all know that some people get special perks; Heck, we live in an age where you can get into colleges as long as you donate a certain amount... why not the army too?

7. [+164, -9] G-Dragon better not claim he didn't know this was special treatment ㅎㅎ anyone in the army knows that a soldier of his rank would never get that type of treatment.

8. [+94, -13] He's had countless scandals from plagiarism to marijuana and he's been making money just fine for years... this is nothing to him. This would only be surprising if there was anything 'fair' that existed in the world.

-