Choo Ja Hyun's agency denies reports that she's been unconscious since giving birth, fans demand the truth



Article: "Thank goodness it was a false report"... Choo Ja Hyun in need of support

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+681, -24] Those really were false reports though, right...? I mean, I understand there are some trashy journalists out there who will spew any lie for quick cash but the journalist who wrote that she's unconscious still hasn't taken their article down... I don't think I want to believe anyone until I read an interview from Choo Ja Hyun or her husband. Seeing as how she's still in the hospital, it's obvious she hasn't fully recovered yet so I wish her a speedy recovery and a return with Woo Hyo Kwang-ssi on 'Same Bed, Different Dreams'. I miss you two.

2. [+519, -14] I honestly am curious as to what's going on but I trust that she's healthy right now ㅠㅠ find strength~

3. [+190, -17] I don't want to believe her agency. They're saying they texted with her and telling us to trust them when they say she's conscious but in this age, who just says they have text evidence without giving us the evidence? How can she text her agency but not write one post on SNS about how she's okay? If she really was conscious, I feel like Woo Hyo Kwang would've said something on SNS by now but why is he being so quiet when things sound so bad? We can only trust the couple, we can't trust what their agency is saying without evidence.

4. [+78, -4] I think she is in the emergency room in critical state but there's a chance that she'll recover so the hospital is calling the unconscious report a lie since they don't want to blow this up.

5. [+66, -3] I don't think this can just end as a 'simple happening'. The journalist said she was unconscious and relying on an oxygen mask in critical condition. It's not only Korean fan who are concerned about her but her Chinese fans too, and it's so weird that Woo Hyo Kwang hasn't said anything yet since we know that he's not the type to stay quiet at times like this.

6. [+58, -3] I have no idea what's going on. When reports came out that she was unconscious, I felt glad to see false report articles a few moments later but the original report still hasn't been taken down by Sports Kyunghyang... I wish the agency would give us a better understanding of what's happening. Or should we just wait for her recovery....

7. [+46, -1] I want to believe that none of this is true but... something feels weird... something in my gut

8. [+43, -5] I'm worried because it doesn't seem like a false report. I feel like her agency is purposely putting out more articles saying it's false. I'm sure a lot of people have a bad gut feeling about this right now...

9. [+36, -4] I refuse to believe anyone until the couple says something themselves! The media needs to stay out unless they have the actual facts!! Fighting to the couple and their families!

10. [+32, -3] Whether it's true or not that she's unconscious, she was taken to the intensive care unit and she's probably in a difficult condition right now even if she's recovered. It's best not to start rumors right now and just support them!

-



Source: Naver

1. [+3,075, -43] So many people are waiting for your recovery~ what a day where a text like "I'm okay" is sorely missed. Find strength!

2. [+1,987, -160] The agency's clarification is a bit weird. So she can text her friends all day long but she's ignoring all the rumors circulating about her online? She's the one who supposedly posted a picture of her baby's footprint on SNS the day the baby was born and she's supposedly in good enough condition to text her friends and yet she can't write "I'm okay" on SNS? I wish her agency would just be honest and say she's recovering now and will give further updates as they come. Why so mysterious?

3. [+1,741, -24] Please take your time letting us know what's happening, we just hope that she's healthy

4. [+1,364, -276] Instead of blaming the journalist for putting out a false report, can we please figure out what's actually going on? Choo Ja Hyun and Woo Hyo Kwang both posted a picture of their baby's foot print on June 1st and then Woo Hyo Kwang wrote on the 4th that his wife is in bad condition and there hasn't been an update since. If she really was recovering, wouldn't they have given more updates? Especially when they were so quick to share news of their baby's footprint?

5. [+680, -60] I'm glad she's recovering but what's actually happening, what's the truth? (I'm just worried!)

6. [+508, -12] Considering the circumstances, I don't think this was a false report. Especially since news like that comes from the hospital... Whatever the case, she's in bad condition and we should be praying for her recovery before trying to figure out anything else.

7. [+485, -13] I doubt the couple would care about their SNS right now when she's recovering and he's trying to look after her... We can't demand that they post on SNS just for our peace of mind.

8. [+303, -11] I really do think something bad is happening, especially since Woo Hyo Kwang-ssi hasn't said a word since news of his wife being unconscious got out. What they need is our prayers. I hope they're able to overcome all of this and share a picture of their happy family soon.

-