Will Big Hit become a 'trillion won company' before JYP?


Article: 'BTS' Will Bang Shi Hyuk become a 'trillion won company' before JYP's Park Jin Young?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,234, -116] Bang Shi Hyuk is too humble. If it was Park Jin Young who produced BTS, he would already be out on a million TV shows like 'Knee-Drop Guru', shot a documentary about it, called them a world star every chance he got, maybe even put out a book... He was like that with Rain, I can't imagine with BTS... ugh.. don't even want to think about it.

2. [+1,168, -57] Bang Shi Hyuk doesn't like showing off, can't compare the two

3. [+959, -38] Wow~~~~ can't believe one team like BTS alone is worth a trillion won...

4. [+79, -1] Bang Shi Hyuk once said on a TV show, "I went through so much difficulties in my past that I promised myself that once I became successful, I'd never forget my roots and always be like a hyung to my artists." I hope that promise lasts forever.

5. [+76, -5] Yeah, Bang Shi Hyuk really doesn't brag ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+66, -3] It's obvious that he cares more about his artists than his own greed... I'm glad that BTS isn't too fixated on changing their music style to suit the American market. Good luck to everyone!

7. [+63, -4] Park Jin Young tried so desperately hard with the Wonder Girls to get on the Billboard and never made it... and yet it was Psy and BTS who never even cared about the international market that got recognized in the end.

8. [+54, -4] Doesn't really matter how big Hallyu is in China, Japan, or SEA... all it takes is America recognizing you for that one shot at blowing up.

9. [+53, -10] Bang Shi Hyuk did what Park Jin Young failed to do

10. [+50, -4] Not one of JYP's artists succeeded in America, it was all media play. Rain? Wonder Girls? Doing a few promos there doesn't mean you're successful. Same for SM. BoA tried but was sorely embarrassed. She was accused of copying Britney Spears ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+50, -5] Park Jin Young's probably seething at this article.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+37, -4] I doubt Park Jin Young cares since he knows he's already been 'saved' and is destined for heaven ㅋ

13. [+31, -0] Park Jin Young boasted so hard about Rain being a world star every chance he got... seeing BTS now makes me realize how ridiculous that was back then ㅋㅋ this is why everyone should learn to be humble.. All the idols from huge agencies who looked down on BTS when they were nugus can barely open their mouths now at BTS ㅋㅋㅋ I hope BTS stays humble and stays out of scandals. Show everyone what true world stars are like.

-