Sunggyu announces he is enlisting next week


Article: [Official statement] INFINITE's Sunggyu to enlist active duty on the 14th... announced at concert

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+722, -12] Even Sunggyu's serving, why hasn't Jang Geun Suk served yet?

2. [+513, -2] I guess all the idols are going to be enlisting back to back next year. Because if they don't go or end up in public service, things are going to get messy for them.

3. [+484, -8] I was so surprised when he said it was next week... Stay healthy!

4. [+33, -1] I always got such a deep, sincere impression from him... don't get hurt, serve well! I'll be waiting!!

5. [+31, -2] That is such a Sunggyu way to announce it... no frills, no fuss. Next week is so fast!

6. [+29, -2] It's so much easier on the mind to just serve and get it over with. I'll be waiting~~~

7. [+27, -3] Sunggyu is so good at reading others that he's going to be fine

8. [+20, -4] He's a respectful guy, he'll be fine in the army

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,758, -21] Good decision, Sunggyu-ya, I'll be waiting ♥

2. [+967, -8] The best way to remain a popular figure these days is to enlist active duty all through your discharge. Sunggyu's such a talented vocal with great variety skills so I hope that once he gets discharged, he promotes as actively as ever. I'm not an INFINITE fan but I always thought his voice was such ear candy and support him for that reason.

3. [+833, -15] Ah, I'm really tearing up... such a sudden announcement. Be safe, I love you so...

4. [+441, -4] I thought he'd go next year ㅠ this is so sudden ㅠ but what can we do ㅠㅠ serve well, sob sob sob~~~

5. [+142, -1] He's really such a hard worker... one of the few male idols that I like~ serve well~

-