Ryeowon reveals her lack of interest in snacking as the secret to her 'goals' body


Article: Jung Ryeowon, "I'm the wannabe body of women? I have no interest in snacking"

Source: News 1 via Nate

"You are the 'wannabe body' of all women, aren't you? What's your secret?" to which she replied, "I eat all three meals a day but I have no interest in snacking. When I was a singer, I weighed so little that I had to purposely eat more to match up with the other members. I lost that too once I stopped overeating. As for exercise, I do pilates and personal training. I do it more for the adrenaline than to lose weight."

1. [+706, -87] ... I don't think she's ever been a wannabe body for anyone...

2. [+369, -7] Nevermind exercise and all that, controlling your eating is the best way. But controlling that is so hard ㅜ.ㅜ

3. [+270, -22] I wish I could hypnotize myself into having no interest in snacking too!

4. [+41, -3] When I was younger, I used to be so jealous of stick skinny girls like Ryeowon but now that I'm older, I think it's prettier to have some weight to you. Finding that perfect balance is the true wannabe body...

5. [+38, -2] Sigh... I still want to be as thin as her one day... I know that men aren't into body types like hers but I just want to feel what it's like to be thin.

6. [+33, -3] It's so funny how she acts like she was born thin like that... when she was famous for her sweet potato diet ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+33, -7] Men keep saying that they don't like body types like hers but we're not losing weight to look good for you guys...

8. [+26, -7] What's so goals about her stick skinny body ㅡㅡ she even has a horseface ㅋㅋ The only "goals" body is the average weight for your height

9. [+23, -0] I remember back in the Cyworld days that she was known for controlling her weight with a sweet potato diet... I guess doing that for 10 years just changes your metabolism

10. [+21, -0] I actually think she's anorexic with how skinny she looks lately

11. [+20, -1] Hmm... she's just thin, isn't she? True goals would be Kim Sarang, Shin Min Ah, Seolhyun, Oh Yoon Ah, etc...

12. [+8, -1] Well I have a ton of interest in snacking

-